Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Complete Photoshop Video Tutorials in Pashto

It is the first post which is being published in Pashto language on this blog. However, More Pashto courses on the way and coming very soon. Below is a complete Playlist of 17 videos about Photoshop 7.0 training in Pashto language. You can learn all the necessary options, tools, filters, projects & blending options of Photoshop by watching these video tutorials in Pashto language. As you might know Photoshop is a great software for graphics designing purposes and millions of designers use it for making Logos, Monograms & other graphical things. You can use it too for your needs.

Learning Photoshop Course Online in Pashto

It is my honour to present all computer courses in My own Pashto language. I was thirsty to learn computer courses and I went everywhere to learn new courses. But I am here to help you and teach you all the computer courses absolutely free. I will teach you all the things I know in Pashto language. You just need to stay with me here and praise me. Stay Happy!

Da yaw playlist da, che yaw video play kre no bala pa Khpala bande play shi. tase kawalai shai che tole videos khpal computer ta download ham krai. Manana

Graphics, Photoshop

7 comments:

dawidtailor on June 14, 2012 at 10:14 PM said...

Adobe photoshop is great and very useful course in this era. Here I get such nice details about best photoshop video in pashto language.

photoshop courses

Unknown on October 9, 2012 at 1:45 AM said...

Thanks sir , you are great !
I need a photoshop tutorials for making my website banner .
Thank you ver Much Pal!

Photoshop tutorials on December 25, 2012 at 11:11 AM said...

That type of video photoshop tutorials will helped each community to learn Photoshop.

Jake Shocks on January 8, 2013 at 12:04 AM said...

Learning the art of Photoshop has always been my dream. I couldn't afford to learn from a school and good thing a friend referenced your site. Thanks.

Yasar khan on April 10, 2014 at 12:37 AM said...

Here is the problem showing the message The operation time out how can i start this plz help me..
thanks

Unknown on August 22, 2014 at 6:29 AM said...

Great job

Unknown on September 30, 2014 at 4:41 AM said...

i have not seen any video ??

Post a Comment

 

© 2011 Computer Tutorials in Pashto - Privacy Policy | Sitemap

About Us | Contact Us | Write For Us